GoParking T1 Tallinn
The parking area is located in the shopping center T1 Tallinn on the levels P0 – P4. The Shopping center T1 Tallinn is located right next to Tallinn Airport.
Watch GoParking T1 Tallinn instructional video here
- Parking reservations to be done in advance at www.goparking.fi.
- The parking rate will be confirmed when you enter the parking start and end time into the booking system. The valid rate will be calculated automatically.
- The parking reservation must be valid for the entire duration of the parking. In case you wish to change the duration of your parking reservation, please contact our customer support via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions while departing:
- Drive-in and park your car in the parking garage of the T1 Tallinn, at Peterburi tee 2, Tallinn.
- The underground floors of the shopping center are accessible from both Peterburi tee and Ülemiste tee, above-ground floors of the shopping center only from Ülemiste tee. You will see GoParking’s sign at the entrances.
- During the shopping centre’s opening hours 08am–11pm, you can park in the underground parking floor P0. Outside the shopping centre’s opening hours from 11pm to 08am, you can park on the above-ground floors P2, P3, P4 of the car park.
- The car can be parked in any free parking slot.
- There is no need to leave a parking ticket in the car, the validity of your parking will be checked automatically.
- There are easy and quick transfer connections, either by taxi or tram. Tram number 4 runs between the shopping center (Ülemiste Jaam) and the airport daily between 5am and 0.30am. More information about the tram schedule Tallinna Linnatranspordi AS. You can pay for your tram ticket directly to the tram driver, with a local payment card in the first car of the tram, or obtain a ticket from the R-kiosk.
- Before moving to the airport, you might want to enjoy all the services of the T1 Tallinn.
Instructions while arriving:
- Tram number 4 runs between the airport and the shopping center (Ülemiste Jaam) daily between 5am and 0.30am. More information about the tram timetable Tallinna Linnatranspordi AS. You can pay for your tram ticket directly to the tram driver, with a local payment card in the first car of the tram, or obtain a ticket from the R-kiosk.
- The underground parking floor P0 is open only during the shopping centre’s opening hours 08am–11pm. The above-ground parking floors P2, P3, P4 are open 24/7.
- Have a safe trip home and welcome again!